Can we do something about posting for posts sake?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One certain someone aside, this is really the first time I've seen those particular three actually hijack a thread altogether (and a memorial thread at that).

galagr

Reaction score
I have tried to get people to talk in private messages, but I'm only one man.

We could try making a collaboration conversation of the people who want these "youngins" stop. I think pretty much anyone who posted in this thread can participate.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It was very well written, I don't know if I would have had the courage to call them out by name, but I think you did it very nicely. I just hope they don't take it the wrong way, but if they do, then it will be on them. Because I know I and others have tried.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth, I have taken a screenshot of your post in that thread, printed it out, and framed it above my bed. That's how good it is.
Thanks galagr, nice to know I can actually produce some words to live by.
It was very well written, I don't know if I would have had the courage to call them out by name, but I think you did it very nicely. I just hope they don't take it the wrong way, but if they do, then it will be on them. Because I know I and others have tried.
That was exactly my point: we've tried, and we've failed... at them trying to grasp our message, which is why I think it's time we be more direct about it and try and get it across to them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I hope it works, because I have ran out of ideas of how to help fix the problem.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm hoping if we just come out publically with this and directly address this with them, it might FINALLY drive the point home with them.

This is almost starting to feel like an intervention, but ya know, sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.