When Will Muppet*Vision Be Removed

Enginerd

Reaction score
I was at Disneyland during Labor Day weekend. The cast member at the entrance of the Monsters Inc ride saw my Muppets shirt and stopped me as I was walking in. He claimed that Muppet Vision 3D is closing. He said that they are knocking down the building to build a Monsters Inc roller coaster based around the bedroom door theme. The cast member said that they had supposedly posted the plans for the roller coaster backstage for the cast members... Whether it is true or he is just spreading rumors, I don't know... :boo:

Yorick

Reaction score
I hope it's not true. With a new Muppet movie on the way, this is not the time (from a commercial point of view) to stop MV3D! Now, from any other point of view, it's never a good time to stop it, of course. And that MV3D has Jim and the crew in it is more than enough of a reason that it should be left for years to come...

Walter

Reaction score
Muppet*Vision is always a popular attraction when I go to the parks... Heck, it received some minor attention when the last Muppets movie was released... new posters and such in the lobby! I wouldn't be surprised if the poster for Most Wanted is now where the large The Muppets poster was when I was there last. :fanatic:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think Muppet Vision is very important to the history of the Muppets. It was the very last thing Jim worked on before his death, and I think that is something special about it still being in the parks. I think it would be a sad day for the Muppets if they ever took down Muppet Vision and not replace it with something else.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Any new information about this? ( Please don't say it closed, please don't say it closed, please don't say it closed, please don't say it closed, please don't say it closed.)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I go to that everytime I'm at Disney world and I wanna take my daughter when she turns 5 to see it so other then a possible update or renovation to it it better not be going away!!! Or I'll hail all the angry letters I'll send to Disney!! :stick_out_tongue: