The Return of Zook and Max

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's amusing when looking back to 2006-2007, and watching the Wasted series, and not even thinking or considering that one day in the future, Stephen J. Hitman would be making a cameo appearance in a work of mine. :stick_out_tongue:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
It's amusing when looking back to 2006-2007, and watching the Wasted series, and not even thinking or considering that one day in the future, Stephen J. Hitman would be making a cameo appearance in a work of mine. :stick_out_tongue:
I appreciate the opportunity! I'm hoping to bring back Kelsey Bramson for another puppet show someday so we can explore the mysterious relationship between the Hitman and the Barista!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm game for seeing some more puppet shows, not only do Zook and Max make for a terrific odd couple, but gotta love that Kelly brand of bizarre humor. :laugh:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I never heard of these guys before, but I saw them featured on Snowthy's Puppet Power and they were awesome. That was the funniest puppet improv I've ever seen.
I love these guys. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Zook and Max have been around for quite some time, but it has been a while, like Tim said, and I figured PUPPET POWER would be a nice opportunity for them to make a comeback, at least in puppet form.

You should check out the ZOOK AND MAX comics sometime.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I've got an idea for another one, but I'm going to need a budget!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
STEVE: I heard this was a low-budget show, but this is ridiculous!

But seriously, you could've fooled me, "Zook Me, I'm Clean" looked PRO man, like it should be screened at Sundance festivals and such. I really should invest in better equipment myself, I'm just not a fan of how everything's 16:9 now, especially when part of my style is trying to "preserve" or "recapture" that old-fashioned look.

Either way, I sure would like to see what other kind of odd and bizarre little misadventure Zook and Max would get themselves into as puppets.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, I'm impressed with how good Steve and his segments look! Somehow, I'd like to eventually put our puppets together. One of us will have to visit the other, and Kelsey Bramson does like to travel!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks; they've definitely improved within the past couple of years, thanks to my digital camera, as well as my newer computer with updated software, allowing me to actually edit the entries better, and utilize things the pre-2011 entries lacked, such as sound effects, visual effects, music cues, among other things. The pre-2011 entries were video taped, and at the time, all I could basically do was digitize the master tapes and upload to YouTube.

And I get that a lot, I really do, which is one reason why I thought PUPPET POWER would work well in bringing our various different puppets and work together in one special; but I agree, I'm down with that. If I'm ever up in New York, or any of you guys are ever down here in Tennessee, we definitely should put together co-production short of sorts.