Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
Erk! I forgot to post a link to the fabric. It's available over here for anyone who wants to clothe their puppet, plushie, pet, or even themselves in banana trees. Or wrap a gift, or paper a wall if you're particularly insane. Enjoy!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Here's a completely random doodle dump...

Bedoodledumpadump: Stuff drawn during meetings, or while waiting for pages to load, or in spare moments, or, well, whenever. Most of the abstract-y stuff was done during meetings. Some bits are fanfic-based, and a few are thumbnails for something I'm illustrating and can't talk about just yet.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's a completely random doodle dump...

Bedoodledumpadump: Stuff drawn during meetings, or while waiting for pages to load, or in spare moments, or, well, whenever. Most of the abstract-y stuff was done during meetings. Some bits are fanfic-based, and a few are thumbnails for something I'm illustrating and can't talk about just yet.
Nice sketch dump! I haven't seen you draw Gonzo in a long time. :concern:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Trying to draw his nose is horrible... If you're not careful it makes him look like he has a really tiny head...
:concern::That's not my head! That's one of Camilla's eggs!
Me: I'm still learning, okay?

Slackbot

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've been able to draw anything fun. I've been buried alive under two projects that have taken so much of my life that I haven't been able to even think of making another puppet since the end of August! But recently a long meeting gave me the opportunity to do some ballpont doodling...

Gibble Doodle Dump: A lot of randomness here. If you recognize what's going on in the lower left quarter, you'll see who one of the main inspirations for Poncle's personality is.