Muppet Film and TV References

Katzi428

Reaction score
On The Big Bang Theory Sheldon is talking to a Swedish professor and remarks , "Ahh Sweden! Home of my favorite Muppet ." :hungry:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did anyone ever flag up the Muppet reference in that episode of Cougar Town Season 2 (I forget which now!) where Laurie referred to her...lady parts...as, "My Berts and Ernie." I just remembered that...hmmm...I should find the episode name.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
It's a bit more than just a reference, but this is a marvellous bit of spotlighting the Muppets by Adam Hills.

I can't find a video with the full story, but basically he did end up doing the Gala and if you've watched the Gala, then you already know that Adam interacted with the Swedish Chef. What wasn't shown was when Adam high fived Kermit in a fit of adrenaline and Steve Whitmire (apparently) remarked behind Adam,"That guy was great! We should rough him up and make him a Muppet!"

If Steve had said that about me, it'd be the best night of my life too.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
In tonight's episode of the ABC show "The Goldbergs", Murray was trying to demonstrate "the talk" with Fraggle Rock puppets to Barry, who didn't want to do it, thinking it was ridiculous, and he knew about it already. It was weird because they said one of the Fraggles was a girl, but it was a boy Fraggle.

terrimonster

Reaction score
In tonight's episode of the ABC show "The Goldbergs", Murray was trying to demonstrate "the talk" with Fraggle Rock puppets to Barry, who didn't want to do it, thinking it was ridiculous, and he knew about it already. It was weird because they said one of the Fraggles was a girl, but it was a boy Fraggle.
The one they said was a girl was Mokey. Mokey is, in fact, female.