Scary Fraggle Moments

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
When my brother was litttle, he used to have nightmares about the Trash Heap kidnapping him..... :insatiable:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't think I was ever scared of any Fraggle Rock moments. As a kid both the Muppets and Sesame Street had things that scared me, or at least I didn't like (to the point that I wouldn't watch them with the sound on... I'd have to mute the TV or fast forward though them), but not Fraggle Rock.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I don't think I was ever scared of any Fraggle Rock moments. As a kid both the Muppets and Sesame Street had things that scared me, or at least I didn't like (to the point that I wouldn't watch them with the sound on... I'd have to mute the TV or fast forward though them), but not Fraggle Rock.
So, you weren't scared of this show... not even Gorgs?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So, you weren't scared of this show... not even Gorgs?

No, never the Gorgs. Though I didn't watch much Fraggle Rock until I was 8, at that point I saw less stuff that scared me to the point of being unable to watch without fastforwarding or turning the volume down all the way (though I did continue to do so with a lot of stuff that scared me like that for at least another decade, but by now I think I've seen all those without problem).

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey! Guess what I'm doing this Halloween? I'm gonna watch 'the Terrible Tunnel' at 11:39:45 PM. Why? 'Cause I'm saving the climax at the stroke of midnight!
...Plus, the Terrible Tunnel is EVIL!! :eek:
Me too! The climax will be at the stroke of midnight. I didn't know until now that the "Terrible Tunnel" was part of the Halloween spirit.

So, tonight in order I am watching "Scared Silly", "A Dark And Stormy Night", and finally "The Terrible Tunnel." I am saving "The Terrible Tunnel" for last, because the Terrible is errie, spooky, and evillll.

I am ready for this no matter what even if trick or treating is cancelled due to a bad storm.

A stormy night can be part of the Halloween spirit.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Have a Happy Halloween, Colette! :batty: Word of advice, though: You might want to check how long the transition to the DVD video will be. I push the button on mine treasure 10 sec. earlier.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Have a Happy Halloween, Colette! :batty: Word of advice, though: You might want to check how long the transition to the DVD video will be. I push the button on mine treasure 10 sec. earlier.
I did it, S.h.e! I saw the episode and I cannot wait to see it again next year. The climax was at midnight and wow... brings back childhood memories.

Well, according to Muppet Wiki, this episode originally aired on February 28, 1983. I was supposed to watch that episode on the 28th of February this year, but I didn't have the first season of Fraggle Rock.

Well, I guess nowadays "The Terrible Tunnel" is a Halloween themed episode.

MissKatie88

Reaction score
Begoony is definitely the creepiest character for me, ever since i was a little girl, i was slightly haunted by this episode...The whole obsession/ possesion thing is really disturbing in any circumstance.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Begoony is definitely the creepiest character for me, ever since i was a little girl, i was slightly haunted by this episode...The whole obsession/ possesion thing is really disturbing in any circumstance.
Oh no! I wish I would have a Mokey Fraggle plush doll so I can hug her. :sigh: Begoony however did scare me to death as a kid. *shivers* Mokey shrunk all the way down to Doozer size I guess.