Halloween is just around the corner

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Wait, your town has a time limit on trick or treating? Wow, I didn't know people did that.

It doesn't have a limit. My town's trick or treating has always been like that ever since I moved up here.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It doesn't have a limit. My town's trick or treating has always been like that ever since I moved up here.
Oh no big deal, it's just interesting. In my town Trick or Treating pretty much starts when school ends around 3pm and people still stop by as late as 9 or 10pm (teenagers obviously).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh no big deal, it's just interesting. In my town Trick or Treating pretty much starts when school ends around 3pm and people still stop by as late as 9 or 10pm (teenagers obviously).

A lot of kids didn't show up last year. Most of them are my neighbors or people who live across from me. Some of my neighbors just leave out candy for the kids to take.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You like contradicting yourself, dont you?

You just said you can only trick or treat from 6-8. That is a time limit. And that is the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

Man I feel sorry for my kids...its bad enough I live in a town where halloween isn't even celebrated...but limits to when you can trick or treat and age limits...in a few years you'll only be able to trick or treat from like 4-5 and only if you are 6 years old or under :|

I'm in a really bad mood today

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Various kids dressed up today. We interviewed several of them with my FOA Muppet for our variety show; it was a great filming session.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You like contradicting yourself, dont you?

You just said you can only trick or treat from 6-8. That is a time limit. And that is the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

Man I feel sorry for my kids...its bad enough I live in a town where halloween isn't even celebrated...but limits to when you can trick or treat and age limits...in a few years you'll only be able to trick or treat from like 4-5 and only if you are 6 years old or under :|

I'm in a really bad mood today

The whole town can trick or treat from 6-8 PM.