Most Underused Muppets?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Little Robin, I hardly see the guy. Now that you guys mention it though, Rowlf is underused, which is a shame cuz I really liked him in the early films.

Though, to be fair. Every one but Kermit/Piggy/Fozzie/Gonzo are underused in my opinion.

Dont forget disney's were gonna shove this character down your throat Animal.......

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would have to say Scooter, and here is why. We really only see him as a "yes man", and someone that when he dose not get his way uses the power of others (his Uncle) to get what he wants.
I think that with the right story line Scooter could become a very well rounded character, but we have yet to see that.

Bridget

Reaction score
I would have to say Scooter, and here is why. We really only see him as a "yes man", and someone that when he dose not get his way uses the power of others (his Uncle) to get what he wants.
I think that with the right story line Scooter could become a very well rounded character, but we have yet to see that.
How true! And we always see him in his job form, running errands and doing things for his chief. It would be wonderful to see a little Scooter magic, but I am fairly excited to see what MMW has in store for us. Just, don't hurt yourself with all of that Jagger moving dearest...

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Not meaning to be controversial but all of them!! They are not nearly around enough for my liking!