Songs the Electric Mayhem should cover...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This may sound ridiculous, but this is what I'm thinking including:
"The Beat Goes On" - Sonny & Cher ( Floyd & Janice should sing this)

"Hey Jude" - The Beatles (Floyd is definetely singing this song)

"Clocks" - Coldplay (Electric Mayhem needs to cover this song)

cjd874

Reaction score
OK, some old songs and some new songs:
  • I think they could do "Blinded by the Light" as performed by Manfred Mann and the Earth Band. Lots of synthesizers for Dr. Teeth to play, and a great vocal for Floyd & Janice to do.
  • Also, the Monkees' "I'm a Believer" would work too, with Dr. Teeth on lead vocals. Again, more synths.
  • They could also do "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees, with Floyd & Dr. Teeth on lead vocals, and Janice & possibly Zoot (!) on backup vocals.
  • As for a condensed EM song, perhaps Floyd & Janice could sing Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)."
  • Have I mentioned "Frankenstein" has a role for all five members? Edgar Winter's keyboard part would be perfect for Dr. Teeth, Floyd & Janice would shred away on their guitars, Zoot would be wailing on the saxophone solo, and Animal would go ballistic during the extended drum break! No lyrics, but it would be a fantastic cover song for EM to do.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I think that the Electric Mayhem could probably do a cover up for Vocaloid's 'Love is War' by Hatsune Miku.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I wanna sing Floyd sing 'I don't wanna miss a thing' by Aerosmith to janice that's be so cute the two of them should also sing 'just give me a reason' by pink and f.u.n
Or 'two is better than one' by boys like girls and Taylor swift the band would also cover some awesome skillet!!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
You mean Skrillex? Anyway Had the best thing eveeeer! Me and a few friends were the electric mayhem for a thing in music and we sung Footloose and it was AWESOMENESS.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Max 300 by Omega AKA Naoki Maeda. It'd be mostly Animal on the drums, with Floyd and Lips playing stings and small bits of melody. They could tear this up. Or possibly it would tear them up.