Fraggle Rock Threadless T-Shirt Contest

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Well, folks, look who arrived today! This little guy (or gal, based on the helmet) in all her glory for those wondering what the Doozer prize would look like. Kind of surreal to get a real deal Doozer in the mail! She's pretty delicate, though, so I'm going to be going display case shopping posthaste... :busy:

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Thanks for posting the picture! I was dying to know what it'd look like in the "flesh" so to speak. Is it big? Is it pose-able? Does it have antennae under the hat? I'm glad it went to someone that actually cares and not someone who'll throw it in the back of a closet somewhere or immediately sell it!

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Thanks for posting the picture! I was dying to know what it'd look like in the "flesh" so to speak. Is it big? Is it pose-able? Does it have antennae under the hat? I'm glad it went to someone that actually cares and not someone who'll throw it in the back of a closet somewhere or immediately sell it!
It's about 8 inches tall without the helmet and closer to 10 with the helmet on. It does have an armature inside it that allows it to be posed, but I haven't gotten real brave about posing him other than moving the arms a little bit. No antennae under the helmet nor does he have any hair. He's totally bald! Still, he's very cool.