Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it's not working for me. I click on "Announcements", then head to the "Christmas at Muppet Central" thread, then click on the "RadioTerra" link in Phil's first post there which takes me to the station page. It takes about half a minute to load and start playing or less, but today it's been completely quiet not playing anything.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just a few things I've noticed:
  • "Don't Walk" by Chrissy and the Alphabeats is from the 1980's, not the 1990's (it's not the band either, but whatever)
  • "Song About TR" and E&B's "Wake Up!" are from 2000 and 2003 respectively, not the 1990's.
  • Ernie's "Animals in My Bedroom" song is from the 1990's and not the 2000's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wonders if anyone else has noticed the same thing I have about today's playlist. :jim:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
When will Christmas music start playing on the radio?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If there's one thing I can count on in November, besides the end of DST (Daylight Savings Time), it's that MCR has songs from Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas added to the daily rotation. Dunno why though, but I'm glad for that small advance of the Muppet Christmas holiday season. :jim:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Quick question, what's the source of the version of Our World (actually Brothers In Our World since it was the combination of both songs) that just aired on MCR? It sounds like a puppet performance but it's not the traditional version of Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick question, what's the source of the version of Our World (actually Brothers In Our World since it was the combination of both songs) that just aired on MCR? It sounds like a puppet performance but it's not the traditional version of Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas.
The song is performed by The Hellblinki Sextet from their album "Xmas From Hellblinki". They also sing a great cover of Riverbottom Nightmare Band.

Both are available here in the track titled "Emmet Otter's Jugband Chrismas"...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...TF8&child=B00129M8TE&qid=1384272362&sr=1-1</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.