My MUPPETS and Family

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Hello.

Just wanted to share some fun photos I took of "some" of my Muppets and some with my girls!
ENJOY!

*Please share some of your photos. I'd love to see them. :smile:

My Girls with Gonzo and Rizzo!

My youngest daughter Madelynn with Elmo.

My oldest daughter Savannah with Animal.

Madelynn and Me (dad) on the way to a gig. I performed Elmo and one of my Muppet What Nots at a birthday party for a 2 year old girl. It was a BLAST! All the children had such a good time!!

Our little Maddy with the Muppet Gang!

My HONEY with Kermit!

Maddy with Gonzo and Rizzo.

Kermit Reading the new JIM HENSON Biography!

Rizzo, Elmo and Gonzo watching the Walking Dead! lol

Ernie and Bert. I made the Sesame Street Pillow behind them. I've made several different Muppet Pillows...you can see them in various other shots. One side is the print and the other side I match with a color fur.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Great pictures! You have an awesome collection!

Ha ha! Great photo of Kermit reading Jim Henson:The Biography. You should tweet that to Brian Jay Jones (@brianjayjones). He'll love it!

Bridget

Reaction score
Soooo jealous of your awesome whatnots! Great collection you have here, I have a lot of the same plush dolls actually, but I am currently searching for Red. Thank you for sharing!

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Great pictures! You have an awesome collection!

Ha ha! Great photo of Kermit reading Jim Henson:The Biography. You should tweet that to Brian Jay Jones (@brianjayjones). He'll love it!

Thanks! I just might send the photo over. Great I

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Soooo jealous of your awesome whatnots! Great collection you have here, I have a lot of the same plush dolls actually, but I am currently searching for Red. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks! I love my muppet collection. I have a lot more these are just a few photos I wanted to share. I have a few different Red plushies. My fav is the original one I ordered when I was kid from Henson company.

Bridget

Reaction score
Thanks! I love my muppet collection. I have a lot more these are just a few photos I wanted to share. I have a few different Red plushies. My fav is the original one I ordered when I was kid from Henson company.
THE Henson Company? I know perfectly good and well now that they do not make them like that anymore.

TikiColadas

Reaction score
THE Henson Company? I know perfectly good and well now that they do not make them like that anymore.
Yup. Back in the 80's when fraggle rock originally debuted there was a promotion type campaign where you can order fraggles. I got Red. I kick my butt now because I should have begged my parents more to get the rest. I'll take a photo soon of my Red soon and post.

:smile: