Red Fraggle Collectible Doll by Greg Ortiz

Foodie

Reaction score
Here she is, it says the first in a line! $1200 though, I think will limit the amount if fans who can buy one. Ltd edition of just 50!!i think she looks a bit rough, almost like the frith sketches when fraggle rock was in development!! I think the eyes look too big. One more thing, when did red start wearing cashmere!!! Must be all the royalties from the DVD sales!!

Chris
Wouldn't mind adding this to the fraggle pile.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Yeah I a little surprised by her hair of all things, the hair is way too thick under the ribbon, and as Kermieuk said, way too high up! I've stared at the puppets way too much perhaps when drawing them, so it's something that really jumps out. I would maybe pay that for a good replica, but I think this is more of a designer toy and reinterpretation.
Drat!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Wow! If it were Gobo I'd be ... adding $1200 to my credit card.
Well, it does say it's the first in a line, maybe if any male ones get made they won't be so 'pretty' with cashmere and sparkly bits? Bring on gobo and wembley, if I liked em, I'd buy em!!!

Chris

Foodie

Reaction score
Yeah I a little surprised by her hair of all things, the hair is way too thick under the ribbon, and as Kermieuk said, way too high up! I've stared at the puppets way too much perhaps when drawing them, so it's something that really jumps out. I would maybe pay that for a good replica, but I think this is more of a designer toy and reinterpretation.
Drat!
Yeah, I agree. :smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
Well, it does say it's the first in a line, maybe if any male ones get made they won't be so 'pretty' with cashmere and sparkly bits? Bring on gobo and wembley, if I liked em, I'd buy em!!!

Chris
Yeah... I dunno if I'd be able to pass on a Gobo... unless his clothes were all filly... then I dunno... still be a tough call. :smirk:

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Looking at this again though-- if I were really rich I'd totally buy it.. Although maybe if I were TOTALLY rich I'd look for real puppets somewhere on the market.

Foodie

Reaction score
Looking at this again though-- if I were really rich I'd totally buy it.. Although maybe if I were TOTALLY rich I'd look for real puppets somewhere on the market.
Well, I can vouch for real puppets being better. :smirk::sigh:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Puppets you can bring to life are much more fun than dolls that just sit there and look cute. That's why I make puppets, not dolls.