Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'm currently kicking myself for not bringing ear buds to class so I can watch this. :frown:

But from skimming it with the volume muted, it looks quite good.

And good job on spotting Annie Sue, Oscarfan!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow this looks like it's is going to be way more light hearted and funnier than "The Muppets." Any doubts I had where taken away by that trailer.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm currently kicking myself for not bringing ear buds to class so I can watch this. :frown:

But from skimming it with the volume muted, it looks quite good.

And good job on spotting Annie Sue, JimAndFrank!
Thanks, but it was Oscarfan who put the photos up!
Woops- Guess I mixed up names on my excitement. I didn't realise until after the fact, so thanks!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The trailer looks awesome! Looks like it'll be just as wonderful as the previous movie and just as funny and musical as The Great Muppet Caper. I can't wait to see it!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Looks like Hobo Joe makes a valiant return as well!

Constantine giving the Muppets all the freedom in the world, to put on whatever they want! Oh how I can not wait to see how that plays out!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm excited for this, the trailer was fun. I loved the shot of the tiny Interpol car, that was great. I'm especially excited for the scenes with Sam and the agent.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm excited for this, the trailer was fun. I loved the shot of the tiny Interpol car, that was great. I'm especially excited for the scenes with Sam and the agent.
Sam has always been one of my all time favorites, and I am so thrilled that he has a bigger part in the movie!

I'm still trying to place Constantine's voice with one of the performers. The line "It's not Easy Being Green" sound and moves like Bill, but I'm not sure. I am kind of hoping it is Steve, or Eric because I think they need something new like that, but I'm just not sure.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Strangely, I can imagine Jim as the mastermind behind all of this. The puppetry that probably has gone into this would've had him so excited because he could blend it with the CG. Also, a big kudos to Eric Jacobson, Peter Linz and Steve Whitmire who have astounded me with their performances in the trailer alone!

There was never a doubt in my mind that the film is going to be amazing and now I can see its full potential. Kermit gets to discover himself a little more, Constantine is probably going to be loveable despite being the bad frog, there is new chemistry as Walter filters into the fray and SO many Muppets get more screen time! Plus, with Bret Mckenzie at the piano, we can't lose music-wise.

This fan is drooling. I've never seen a Muppet movie in the cinema before so this ain't a bad start.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
DID YOU SEE THAT TRAILER(S)? THOSE WERE AWESOME!

On automatic instinct, I dialed the number for Dominic Badguy, and led me to his website at https://www.badguytalent.com/. The number worked twenty minutes ago, but I can't reach it anymore. Maybe to many people are calling...?
Here it is: 213-293-5218

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes it looks like the Zaniness and wacky fun that the Muppets had on the Muppet Show is back! It has been gone for so long, and I just can't wait to see this movie!

Someone please hold me down, because I don't think I could get any more excited, and still be safe!