Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Where is FrogFan76? MILDRED is in her 2nd movie appearance in nearly 30 years!

This looks better than The Muppets BY FAR. I can't wait for this! Rizzo has a speaking role FINALLY! Wooooo! :fanatic:

galagr

Reaction score
*fanboy mode activated*

OH MY GOSH, LOOK AT THIS! RIZZO GETS A LINE AND THE MUPPETS HANGING OFF A HELICOPTER AND THE HUMANS ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY AND CONSTANTINE'S A SMOOTH CRIMINAL AND DANNY TREJO FINALLY GETS HIS CAMEO AND THEY GOT PERMISSION TO USE A SESAME STREET CLIP AND FLOYD GOT TO ZING MISS PIGGY YET AGAIN. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED? BUT ABOVE ALL ELSE....

THOG, LIPS, MARVIN SUGGS, AND SWEETUMS IN THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM BUS? WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS?!

*ahem*

My apologies. Basically what was going through my head as I was watching the trailer.

But honestly, this trailer is gorgeous. I was kind of middle of the road on the previous trailer, but this one seals the deal for me. I mean...it's hard to really say what I like about it. I just do.

Heck, I wasn't this excited about the trailers for the previous movie, but I'm practically jumping up and down with excitement about this one.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
These trailers are great. I'm surprised they used a clip from Sesame Street (I would have thought Disney would save money by using a Disney-owned Muppet clip). I can';t make out who all is hanging to the helicopter.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I'm really excited about this movie even more now thanks to these trailers.i'm really enjoying Constantine's character loved the scene where he is watching the Sesame Street clip to get Kermit's voice which is very funny. I'm also really our minor muppet friends making cameos like Hobo Joe,Foo Foo,Lips,Marvin Suggs and his Muppaphones, Mildred,Annie Sue,Behemoth,Newsman,Sweetums and others even glad to see that Rizzo has a speaking role and of course the helicopter scene looks preeety epic. I'm also really happy that Sam seems to have a massive role in this film which makes me smile cause Sam is one of the characters I really love.I'm really excited about this film and it looks as good it not better than the 2011 movie.I salute James Bobin and Nick Stoller for writing this movie and I can't wait to see it.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
It looks like that this movie is going to be crazy, and very funny! I can't wait to see it come out in theaters. I'm so ready!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
It'll probably be sold out in theaters even before us Muppet Fans can get our hands on even 1 ticket to this movie!

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I will be honest, when the teaser trailer was released I was excited but a little worried because it didn't have that Muppet spark. Well today's new trailers have officially put my worries to ease!! In short.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!! It definitely has a Muppet Caper vibe in it. Love it! :smile: