Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the Newsman will have a role in all of this, because, after all, he did report on the Henderson Burglary, didn't he?

:news:: "Welcome to MUPPET NEWS INTERNATIONAL!!!!!"

beaker

Reaction score
Not only is the UK trailer way better than the American trailer, their poster beats the heck out of ours(tho I WISH theyd do at least one painted poster ala the originals)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Could not agree more! I love it, and if they ever sell this I will beg barrow and steal to get one!

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, I had acknowledged that fans seemed mixed between whether the first or second is good, but at least I don't know of a single person who likes the third (or fourth) one the best. Of course it makes me wonder if I would like the first one best if I had grown up with the original comic books.
I refuse to ever watch TMNT 2 again(and Im a massive lifelong turtles fan), and I dont even acknowledge the existed of TMNT 3.

However...TMNT 2007 was perfect in every level for me and completely blew my mind. I felt they really hit it out of the park with that one.

beaker

Reaction score
One thing Disney has to do(besides MAKE MERCHANDISE available in non disney park stores) is to make a real time live chat(Google hangout) with Walter! I'd love to see that character really get involved in fan stuff.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
There are not enough words in the English language to convey how much better these trailers are than the original teaser trailer. These previews actually lay out the story and give audiences something to sink their teeth into, as opposed to simply announcing that a new Muppet movie is coming and hilarity will ensue.

There's a lot to love in these trailers - Constantine learning Kermit's voice from his early Sesame Street work (guaranteeing a Jim Henson Kermit-voice cameo for the second straight movie!), Walter's frantic "What have you done with Kermit?!", the great exchange at the end of the UK trailer when Kermit can't believe his friends confused him with Constantine, that ASTOUNDING helicopter scene...I'm getting SO EXCITED for this movie!!!

My only complaint is Tina Fey's "lights out" line (didn't The Simpsons already do that joke?) but other than that, well done, Disney. Let the countdown to Muppets Most Wanted begin!!!

P.S. I also prefer the UK/Ireland poster to the North America poster, although I wish Kermit was looking at Constantine instead of facing forward.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed is that although we've heard that this movie will include a wedding and have seen behind-the-scenes photos for the wedding, that hasn't been in any of the trailers. I guess the closest thing would be that we see Kermit and Constantine in tuxedos in the helicopter scene, which could be wedding tuxedos (but then the behind-the-scenes pictures showed Kermit impersonating Constantine there naked, not in a tux).