What episodes scared you as a kid?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I was never really scared of the Gorgs; they were more funny than scary really. But I remember being really disturbed by the Genie episode, particularly where he ends up controlling all the Fraggles. That bothered me for days afterward, lol.

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
There were a few episodes that I found creepy/suspenseful that scared me a bit or put me on edge as a kid. One was definitely the Mudwell episode. The look of the character scared me and then when he got angry and started yelling at Wembley it freaked me out. I did like his song though...

PetalGelfling

Reaction score
Bottom Side kind of scared me when i was little. I also was afraid of the Trash Heap....

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! There are very few that did scare as a kid.
The one scene in "I Don't Care" when Boober pushed Wembley to a Doozer construction and he got knocked unconsciousness. *shudders*

"The River of Life"
I almost felt like crying when all the Fraggles (except Boober) got sick from the poisoned water.

"Wembley and the Mean Genie"
Not only did that mean genie scared me as a kid, I had nightmares of him. *shudders*

I was even scared of Gorgs as a youngster. I would have bad dreams where Junior Gorg was chasing me.

Bridget

Reaction score
It was such a long time ago; I forget the name. But it was some episode in which this little "thing" kept calling and disturbing Mokey from a play rehearsal with the rest of her friends, and eventually she turned really tiny.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
It was such a long time ago; I forget the name. But it was some episode in which this little "thing" kept calling and disturbing Mokey from a play rehearsal with the rest of her friends, and eventually she turned really tiny.
Begoony and he is from the episode, "The Incredible Shrinking Mokey."