The Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Treasure Island coming to Blu-ray December 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
"The Tale of The Story Beyond The Tail" sounds pretty exciting, as well as the Audio Commentary by Rizzo, Gonzo and Brian Henson. None of these were on the Kermit's 5oth DVD.

After you watch it and check out the bonus features can you give a small review?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
After you watch it and check out the bonus features can you give a small review?

I wish I could, but I don't have a Blu-Ray player as of now. It's made reviewing Blu-Rays rather hard. :stick_out_tongue:

The DVDs are cool as a bonus. No features included, but it does have a nice new menu to it. Otherwise, it's mainly just the Blu-Ray. I'm hoping to get one tonight.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I wish I could, but I don't have a Blu-Ray player as of now. It's made reviewing Blu-Rays rather hard. :stick_out_tongue:

The DVDs are cool as a bonus. No features included, but it does have a nice new menu to it. Otherwise, it's mainly just the Blu-Ray. I'm hoping to get one tonight.

oh ok thats fine i just figured you had one :stick_out_tongue: so the each movie has its own dvd? and there are no special features on either?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
oh ok thats fine i just figured you had one :stick_out_tongue: so the each movie has its own dvd? and there are no special features on either?

Nope! None at all! Just the plain DVD. It's really just an extra that they threw in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.