Video: Watch Gordon Ramsay Compete with The Swedish Chef

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love the extended version so much. The Chef has so much expression! I especially love the incredible Puppetry work with the chopping for Beaker and Sweetums "dancing" with chef Ramsey. Utterly amazing.

Bea:zany:{My still-bitter-about-fan-reaction-to-Gaga-self would like to add: Are we REALLY going back to MFS style potty humour though re toilet-line and Animal's sah-reee.)regard

mr3urious

Reaction score
Loved the extra food snob jokes in this version, as well as the explanation as to why Ramsay's language was bowdlerized. Michael Buffer was great in this, too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree. The scene in The Great Muppet Caper in which everyone was ready to break down the door while Gonzo was developing film in the bathroom was tasteless and inappropriate. :smirk:

"What's goin' ow'n in' ther'???"

cjd874

Reaction score
"What's goin' ow'n in' ther'???"
:smile:: "We're developing pictures…we're trying to catch a jewel thief."
:embarrassed:: "Yeah, a jewel thief!"
Pops: "Well catch him in another room! We got people hopping' up 'n' down on one leg out here!"
:halo:: BATH-ROOM!!! BATH-ROOOOOM!!!

Back on track, I can't wait for another Muppisode to hit the web soon.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I love the extended version so much. The Chef has so much expression! I especially love the incredible Puppetry work with the chopping for Beaker and Sweetums "dancing" with chef Ramsey. Utterly amazing.

Bea:zany:{My still-bitter-about-fan-reaction-to-Gaga-self would like to add: Are we REALLY going back to MFS style potty humour though re toilet-line and Animal's sah-reee.)regard

I don't really see the difference between that and when Animal and the rest of the Happiness Hotel break the bathroom door down while Gonzo is developing his film. I think as fans we tend to really over-think these things and only see the Muppets in our particular rose-colored glasses. :halo:

Fozzies fart shoes = tacky. Animal's "sorry" line here = in perfect keeping with the Muppet tradition.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
Fozzies fart shoes = tacky. Animal's "sorry" line here = in perfect keeping with the Muppet tradition.
Not to veer away from the topic, but I don't really understand why there's so much hate for the fart shoes joke. Do people just not realize that it's supposed to be a tacky and terrible attempt at humor? Are people offended just because Fozzie uttered the word "fart"? I don't get it.