Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Hi everyone , well big thanks to my big sis for suggesting I draw Piggy as Marilyn Monroe for Halloween ! Oh and happy d-day sissy :smile:
Wow! That's some nice artwork you did there, Lady. I can tell now that this reference is the famous Marilyn Monroe's Seven Year Inch pose by showing her bare legs.

I'm speechless! Thank you for sharing your artwork to us.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Wow...
This might sound weird, but I really like it when people draw legs and they look real.
Strange but true. :stick_out_tongue:
And yes, if the fan were NOT there, I can think of several men who would be right there snapping pictures.
<Insert giggles here>

More please!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! Now I haven't seen this for a long time except on the Muppet Central home page when Thanksgiving comes around. Miss Piggy dressed as a Pilgrim. That's a wonderful picture you did, Lady. Thanks for sharing!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: Will there be any entries inspired by the Thanksgaga special?

lady piggy

Reaction score
BTW: Will there be any entries inspired by the Thanksgaga special?
* whisper* shhhhhhh it's a surprise ,and there might be * looks around to see if anyone is watching* a certain green amphibian in the picture too.\(n_n)z

Ruahnna

Reaction score

Wow, long time no C huh ? Happy late Turkey Day everyone \(^_^)/

There's a certain banjo-playing frog who has a lot to be thankful for! Piggy looks just lovely in her pilgrim-inspired Thanksgiving togs. (You'll notice I did not say "Puritan-inspired" togs!) Large white collar, white cuffs, white gloves, a black fitted jacket and a short and sassy black skirt. Her hair is very short and curly--much like her afro days--and her expression is sweet and appealing. She's leaning on her musket like she would a cane.
My only quibble is that the musket is pointed UP--and she's LEANING on it. Despite the fact that Piggy doesn't need weapons to kick butt and takes names, I think she'd know enough about firearm safety NOT to do that. Otherwise, this is another amazing and fetching picture of my favorite porcine diva. Many, many MANY thanks, Sweetie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You think she'll end up like General Wellington in the Land of the Dead like that Ru? Just so long as she doesn't have to use it to stop :concern: from squabbling with the Christmas Turkey over :cluck:'s affections.