Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Ruahnna

Reaction score

BOO! Hehe tiz the season to be scary, ra ra ra almost all hollows eve :smile: ! I might draw another one of them .but I'm not sure which couple they should be ( shrugs)
Bless my stars and garters!--Miss Piggy is wearing hot sox! She is wearing an extremely short pastel pink and white checkered suit with short white gloves and holding a pink fedora with a black band in her left hand. She is wearing white hot sox (over-the-knee socks) over her delectable knees. The suit has a white belt, and she is wearing it over a pink, sweetheart-neckline tee shirt. She's also wearing vampire teeth, and I'm guessing I know whose neck she'd like to nibble on. Her other arm is around her favorite frog, who is dressed as the Green Lantern! I love Kermit as a true-green crime-fighter because--if ANYONE knows the power of a ring, it's Kermit! Happy haunting!

lady piggy

Reaction score

Yae I'm a well known member now , sooooo why not draw for the thread that started it all <3 a little homage to the one I drew of Kermit taking a picture of Piggy , WITHOUT permission . Sweet sweet revenge\( ^_^)/

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Hellooooo! Please post more (often) and more Kermit and Piggy together!

lady piggy

Reaction score
Hellooooo! Please post more (often) and more Kermit and Piggy together!
Hehe I'll make a deal with you Miss Ru , I'll post more of K+P if you post more of Kermit's Girl <3 ( still waiting for the Frog and Pig to finally see eachother \(^_^)z)