Most Underused Muppets?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Okay- I haven't seen the "Little Muppet Monsters" episodes that have floated out there on the Internet yet- but cool to know that Piggy and Fozzie interact some there. :mad::embarrassed:
Yeah- it doesn't seem you see them together too much. But I know there was one Pigs in Space sketch where Fozzie filled in for Piggy- did Piggy show up there and have words with Fozzie perhaps?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Okay- I haven't seen the "Little Muppet Monsters" episodes that have floated out there on the Internet yet- but cool to know that Piggy and Fozzie interact some there. :mad::embarrassed:
Yeah- it doesn't seem you see them together too much. But I know there was one Pigs in Space sketch where Fozzie filled in for Piggy- did Piggy show up there and have words with Fozzie perhaps?
As I recall, Piggy complains about Fozzie taking her place in the backstage scene that follows the PIS sketch.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
I
There was some minor interaction between the two during the first season of TMS (when Frank and Richard were alternating Piggy). Not to mention the animated spin-offs and several books - if you really wanted to count those.
I understand what you mean, but I just count the regular Muppet line. You know, The Muppet Show - Muppets Most Wanted?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
There was some minor interaction between the two during the first season of TMS (when Frank and Richard were alternating Piggy). Not to mention the animated spin-offs and several books - if you really wanted to count those.
All though they rarely interacted, Fozzie has joined in a number of songs Piggy has been in or sang. Off the top of my head, The Circle song, Wizard of Oz skit, We got Us, Side by Side by Side. Usually he was preformed by Steve and Richard in these instances.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
There was also Baab the Sheep (Muppet Wiki http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Baab), performed once in the Muppets from Space. He was performed by Kristina Donelly, an eleven year-old girl whose wish was to perform a Muppet. She died a few weeks after the release of the movie.
Here's a pic of Kristina with Baab.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Dude The Elvises are massively underused. I only saw them in MCT, MT, and the last time IAVMMCM briefly back in '02. I read on wikipedia they'd be in MMW, but I doubt it.

Reaction score
I recall two occasions in seasone one of TMS where Miss Piggy actually spoke to Fozzie.

Fozzie poured flower all over Kermit as a practical joke.
FOZZIE:"That's the punch."
MISS PIGGY:"No Fozzie,this is the punch."(karate chops him)

Fozzie's opening joke in episode that guest starred Kaye Ballard.
FOZZIE:"Did you hear the one about the very fat pig?"
MISS PIGGY:"Did you hear the one about the very flat bear?"(karate chops him)

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Angel Marie
Blind Pew
Black Dog
Walleye Pike
The purple crocodile pirate (yes he has a name, i just prefer not to mention it)
Calico
One-Eyed Jack
Blue Frackle
Green Frackle
Gramps
Moosehead
George the Janitor
Jacques Roach
Emily Bear
Gorgon Heap
Yes i know:
The Moosehead hasn't been seen since Muppets from Space.
George the Janitor hasn't appeared since then.
Jacques Roach never made any other appearances outside of The Jim Henson Hour, apart from his appearance in Muppet Treasure Island.
Emily Bear has yet to be seen again.
Gorgon Heap most likely retired from show business for the time being.