E-mail for Muppet Show DVD seasons 4 & 5

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I can see why they would have to edit stuff, but really they shouldn't. The helped create the characters in Star Wars, and it's not like they're saying they own them. It's the Muppet Show for crying out loud! It shouldn't be this difficult!

ProboSowa

Reaction score
I wish it'd get out soon as well; I can understand that there's a need to iron out copyright issues with songs and such but to this sort of length? It'd be nice for me to get a chance at watching the last two seasons.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
So are we ever going to see Seasons 4 and 5 of "The Muppet Show" get released to DVD? I don't know why Disney didn't strike when "The Muppets" movie got released- maybe they just didn't want anything else competing for attention when they were still trying to get the general public interested in the Muppets again with that movie. Okay- that's out of the way now.
Can we please get these seasons released with the release of the "Muppets Most Wanted" movie then?
I'd love to see "Muppets Tonight" follow that on DVD as well. (Of course, from there I'd love to see "The Jim Henson Hour" and "Little Muppet Monsters" get released to DVD.)
And specials like "John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together"- I would LOVE to see that released to DVD.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Is there anyone from Disney or Henson that we can personally contact and find out what the hold-up is?
The thing that still irritates me is the fact that some of our insiders (including some of the folks at ToughPigs, Muppet Wiki, etc.; as well as those that simply abandoned us all with no explanations given, like GelflingWaldo of The Muppet Newsflash) were able to get answers out of the company as to why we had a two-year gap between the releases of Seasons 1 and 2, yet now those same insiders are now saying that they're not in a position to contact The Muppets Studio or any other higher-ups, which tends to strike me as a big fat lie and pure laziness and cowardice on the behalf of the insiders, IMO. Even our own Phillip Chapman has yet to go out and get answers for us.

I don't get it! :confused:

If they could get answers out of them before, they can most certainly do it again! Somebody MUST make contact with The Muppets Studio--it's the ONLY way!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The thing that still irritates me is the fact that some of our insiders (including some of the folks at ToughPigs, Muppet Wiki, etc.; as well as those that simply abandoned us all with no explanations given, like GelflingWaldo of The Muppet Newsflash) were able to get answers out of the company as to why we had a two-year gap between the releases of Seasons 1 and 2, yet now those same insiders are now saying that they're not in a position to contact The Muppets Studio or any other higher-ups, which tends to strike me as a big fat lie and pure laziness and cowardice on the behalf of the insiders, IMO. Even our own Phillip Chapman has yet to go out and get answers for us.

I don't get it! :confused:

If they could get answers out of them before, they can most certainly do it again! Somebody MUST make contact with The Muppets Studio--it's the ONLY way!
I agree, and I have tried on several attempts to get some answers. All I get however is "Check our Website Frequently", and "We do not have any plans for that releases at this time." If I knew the right people then I would make the call, or send the E-mail or even write the letter.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I agree, and I have tried on several attempts to get some answers. All I get however is "Check our Website Frequently", and "We do not have any plans for that releases at this time." If I knew the right people then I would make the call, or send the E-mail or even write the letter.
We need to go deeper and straight to the top, just as the insiders did in the past.

Slackbot

Reaction score
They may no longer have the inside contacts they used to. The contacts they have may not be giving out any information at all. They can't force Disney to tell us anything if Disney's policy is to say nothing. Calling these people lazy, cowardly liars is, in my opinion, uncalled for.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
They may no longer have the inside contacts they used to. The contacts they have may not be giving out any information at all. They can't force Disney to tell us anything if Disney's policy is to say nothing. Calling these people lazy, cowardly liars is, in my opinion, uncalled for.
I was only expressing my opinion! :grouchy: