Favorite Muppet

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Favorite muppets, with memorable quotes:
Rowlf: "Oh Mrs. Bear, I was chasin' the truck and boy, whaa!" (MFC)
Dr. Teeth: "Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to my presence." (TMM)
Sam Eagle: "You are all weirdos!" (GMC)
Link Hogthrob: "I look more interesting; you look weird!" (TMS)
Gonzo: "Whooppee!" (TMM)
Heres my favorite character's memerable quotes:

Zoot: "Oh your too good to be a person, you should've been a saxophone.'' (TMS)
Floyd: ''I'm Floyd I blow bass'' (TMM)
Janice: ''Fer sure, rully!'' (TMM)
Dr.Teeth: ''Golden Teeth and Golden Tones, welcome to my presence.'' (TMM)
Animal: ''OH WHAT DO! EAT DRUMS! EAT DRUMS!'' (TMM)
Lips: ''Well the barnyard we're jumpin'! Evurybody havin' to flee!'' (TMS)-Barnyard Boggie!!!

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
My favorites are Rowlf, Zoot, and Animal. I also like the Electric Mayhem band and am getting them tattooed on my left upper arm. I have it started and it won't be finished until next month. Here's a pic of it so far:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
1.) Wembley
2.) Boober
3.) Gobo
4.) Kermit
5.) Rowlf
6.) Robin
7.) Grover
8.) Big Bird
9.) Elmo

Bridget

Reaction score
Well I have already listed my favorite Muppet in another thread. But from a Sesame Street my top two Classic characters has and will always remain Prarie Dawn and Ernie. Prarie, because I am absolutely obsessed with my piano. Prarie is pink, a true sweetheart, patient with Cookie Monster (well to the best of her ability), and and above all a music lover! Ernie makes my other favorite because I find his relationship with Bert to be an honest example of what a true sibling experience should look like. And who does not adore that laugh!

Abby Cadabby is totally my new SS alter ego! She's a lovable, energetic, fun and lively little 3-year-old who adores everyone, especially Elmo!

(PS: All of the non classic characters are cool too... Just, not Murray... *runs away quickly*)

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Janice! She's always been my favourite I notice a lot of ppl hate her and think she's strange but I think she's the coolest. I've always looked to up her. She can play a mean guitar plus she's adorable. I just wanna hug her to death lol

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Asking me who is my favourite Muppet is like asking me to choose between strawberry or vanilla ice cream. Though if I was pressed to choose, I can't really go past our main frog. He was the first Muppet that didn't completely pass over my head and Steve Whitmire has more talent than all the actors in Hollywood put together. Kermit is- to put it simply- the bomb.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Asking me who is my favourite Muppet is like asking me to choose between strawberry or vanilla ice cream. Though if I was pressed to choose, I can't really go past our main frog. He was the first Muppet that didn't completely pass over my head and Steve Whitmire has more talent than all the actors in Hollywood put together. Kermit is- to put it simply- the bomb.
No offense, JimAndFrank, but Steve Whitmire is my top favorite Muppeteer. He has been doing an excellent job as Kermit and I don't care what everybody else says. That is the one I grew up the most. Seriously!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
No offense, JimAndFrank, but Steve Whitmire is my top favorite Muppeteer. He has been doing an excellent job as Kermit and I don't care what everybody else says. That is the one I grew up the most. Seriously!
Ah, mate- I think you kinda misread what I said. I said that Kermit was my favourite character and that Steve is amazingly talented. You might want to go over my post again. I agree that Steve has done an amazing job with the Frog and he's my favourite too.

The day I insult Steve is the day I lose my sense of humour. Trust me- it'll never happen.