Bringing Back the Bells...

Convincing John

Reaction score
I'm really confused... the agreed apoun time is....?
9PM Central Time.

If you have a copy of "The Bells of Fraggle Rock", begin the episode at exactly 8:38PM (Central Time). If you do, the Fraggles will ring their bells right on the hour.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
9PM Central Time.

If you have a copy of "The Bells of Fraggle Rock", begin the episode at exactly 8:38PM (Central Time). If you do, the Fraggles will ring their bells right on the hour.
Sadly, Josh, I am in Eastern Time, I should ringing my bell at 10:00p.m.

Hope this helps!

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
I did this last year using my car keys. Currently watching the episode now and looking forward to ringing one of my jingle bell ornaments! :excited:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I also rang an ornament with a bell on it! I tried to watch the episode at the correct time as well, but my ancient laptop wouldn't load the episode on Hulu, and I don't have it on DVD.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Sorry about double posting, but when I rang my bell last year, I thought I heard Jim's bell ringing, then Richard's bell, Mr. Juhl's bell, Jerry's bell, Jane's bell; our bells keep the world alive.

It's great to be back on this tradition again. Last year, I wasn't sure if it was a great idea to do this celebration. There was too much uncertainy, darkness, tension on races and the environment. What was I thinking? The problem is that I get caught with that kind of stuff and then I get depressed.

Now I learned that I got to be extra cautious on what's good and what's bad.

Here's a blog article that summarizes the episode of "The Bells of Fraggle Rock."
http://amuchdeeperlevel.blogspot.com/2011/12/seasonal-depression.html

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I also rang an ornament with a bell on it! I tried to watch the episode at the correct time as well, but my ancient laptop wouldn't load the episode on Hulu, and I don't have it on DVD.
I rang my ornament bell late by one minute. I almost lost that opportunity because my parents were yelling in the background. Other than that, my laptop was fine... too much tension in the background and I just want to watch that FR episode at 9:38p.m.; instead it was 9:40p.m.