Animal, Floyd, and Janice

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Yes they are obviously a couple I don't think janice calls him 'honey' for no reason and plus they're very cuddly with each other

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
I don't think any of the muppets have their own home,if you have seen The Muppets 2011,there is one scene where all of them are sleeping in hammocks at the theater so basically the theater is their home,usually ALL of the Muppets tell Animal what to do"Sit,Heel" but Floyd does it the most,also Floyd and Janice aren't married or else She would be called Janice Pepper but some people consider them a couple.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I don't think any of the muppets have their own home,if you have seen The Muppets 2011,there is one scene where all of them are sleeping in hammocks at the theater so basically the theater is their home,usually ALL of the Muppets tell Animal what to do"Sit,Heel" but Floyd does it the most,also Floyd and Janice aren't married or else She would be called Janice Pepper but some people consider them a couple.
They def have to be a couple! I dont they sit around holding hands,flirting and calling each other 'my main squeeze','mama' and 'honey' for no reason if they're aren't a couple then that'd be really weird

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I think Floyd and Janice aren't married now,but they are ,,fer sure"a very sweet couple!

Ok,someone said:,,They are only best friends".Good,in TMM they hold hands in the beginning and Janice called Floyd ,,honey".And in some TMS episodes(pearl bailey)they showed,that they are a couple!:sing: :flirt:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
They're for sure rully not married, there'd at least be some mention in the nearly 40 years they've been around, but they are still for sure rully a couple. It seems that even though Animal's Floyd's bandmate, that Floyd is his caretaker.