Christmas Card from Robin

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey Ed his last name starts with the letter G.

It is sad but understandable that Robin is mistaken for Kermit. Since Jerry's retirement, and death we have not seen a whole lot of him. I really hope this means he will be in the new movie a lot more!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey Ed his last name starts with the letter G.

It is sad but understandable that Robin is mistaken for Kermit. Since Jerry's retirement, and death we have not seen a whole lot of him. I really hope this means he will be in the new movie a lot more!
I agree! What is wrong with people nowadays? Have they lost their minds? Are there people that are against the Muppets and make the same dumb mistakes.
I thought Robin's greeting From Ricky G.'s FB was cute. For crying out loud people, Robin is Kermit's nephew. Sheesh!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I agree! What is wrong with people nowadays? Have they lost their minds? Are there people that are against the Muppets and make the same dumb mistakes.
I thought Robin's greeting From Ricky G.'s FB was cute. For crying out loud people, Robin is Kermit's nephew. Sheesh!
It's not that people are against the Muppets, or that people do not know who the Muppets are. When you ask a person on the street who the Muppets are most people will say Kermit, Animal, Piggy, Gonzo, or Elmo. So to have Robin who looks a little like Kermit in a video people are going to assume that it was Kermit.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
You're being a little harsh. Not everyone is an expert muppet fan.Not trying to badmouth you or anything like that. But yeah. Robin is pretty adorable.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I don't think Robin looks like Kermit at all. He just looks like a small Muppet frog. He doesn't have Kermit's eyes or collar, and his voice isn't similar.
Yeah, but think of the big green Elmo freak out. every normal fan, not the experts, thought Elmo changed big time.They Were a little over dramatic, but my point is most of the normal fans thought the Frog changed to a kid, and the Muppet changed to a cutesy show or something like That.

EDIT: oops, Dwayne basically just said that.''Blushes and shuts his own big fat mouth''

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You're being a little harsh. Not everyone is an expert muppet fan.Not trying to badmouth you or anything like that. But yeah. Robin is pretty adorable.
I have? I'm so sorry! December has been kind of little bit hard on me last year. I found out that the last month of the year was never my favorite, but I do love the holidays.