Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

galagr

Reaction score

Oh, a new promo! I prefer this one to the other. Lew Zealand, a hilarious scene from Constantine, and, best of all, NO ROSS LYNCH! :smile:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score

Oh, a new promo! I prefer this one to the other. Lew Zealand, a hilarious scene from Constantine, and, best of all, NO ROSS LYNCH! :smile:
0:09 - Looks like Constantine is trying to learn how to do Kermit's "Yaaaaaay!".

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Poor Kermit in the straight jacket! He looks so adorably scared with all those prisoners staring him down. This movie reminds me of the Kenny Rodgers Muppet Show episode where Kermit's just having crap taken out if him just for the sake of comedy. This is going to be a great film!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Poor Kermit in the straight jacket! He looks so adorably scared with all those prisoners staring him down. This movie reminds me of the Kenny Rodgers Muppet Show episode where Kermit's just having crap taken out if him just for the sake of comedy. This is going to be a great film!
All the more reason to look forward to seeing Kermit kick Constantine's butt at the end of the film. :smile: