Looking for a reference on a puppet maker!

Sandy

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm french, and I would like to tell my experiment : I ordered and paid a puppet clone on january the 5th 2011 and I still stand by my puppet today august the 3rd 2013. Of course I've sent Mike Lisa many mails to put pressure on him but he always tells me to wait. I don't know what to do so I would be glad if someone could help me. I hope my bad experiment would have be benefic for some of you who still hesitate to order. Especially if you live out of the USA. Thank you.

Reaction score
Really awesome to see that Toby FINALLY got his Ernie from Creature Clones!

And I of course received my custom character (Troggg) too.

pd0062

Reaction score

If I've done this properly, there should be an image of the Fozzie I received from Creature Clones. If it's not attached, would someone be so kind as to help?

Slackbot

Reaction score
That link points to a file on your C drive. We can't see what's on your computer. You have to upload it somewhere that allows image sharing, then link to that.

BigGuns

Reaction score
This is cracking me up. I went to high school with this guy in New Jersey and reading this thread brought back a buried memory. Our high school newspaper published an interview that he had done with Carol Spinney. Anyway, the teacher who ran the newspaper submitted the interview to a high school journalism contest and it won the top prize.

Later, it came out that he'd never talked to Carol Spinney and had copied the interview word-for-word from an old newspaper clipping.

I wonder what happened that he doesn't work for Jim Henson Productions anymore?