Custom figures and dioramas

los

Reaction score
Can Beauregard be transformed into Bobo the bear?

Dearth

Reaction score
Beau into Bobo (BeauBeau?) is a popular suggestion, but to my thinking there would be SO much new sculpting done to complete the transformation that I am not sure why ruining a Beauregard is even necessary. There would be practically nothing left of Beau in the end product, so why use him as a starting point?

I think if you've got talent enough and a material for crafting the Bobo features onto Beau, you're also capable of making Bobo from scratch. He might be a little more static, like the customs that christianw makes, but some rudimentary articulation could be added. It's just a matter of handling them delicately so the points of attachment don't break off whatever sculpting compound is being used for the surface details.

But heck, even the production Palisades figures have to be handled delicately in many cases, so that's hardly even cause for concern on hand-made customs.

Alex

Lukas Kleppe

Reaction score
Hello, Took some more photos

Starting on this Website has inspired me to create again.

Today I finally made Andy and Randy Pig. I went with the original design of Andy (From Muppet Classic Theatre) with the smaller eyes.

The other day I made The Flying Zucchini Brothers

I have many more on the list but for now here are some pictures of ones I've had

Here we see Kermit not pleased with Lenny the Lizard trying to MC the Muppet Show

Here is my Bean the Bunny and BoBo Bear Since there has been some talk about BoBo. I'm not as happy with BoBo as I am with a lot of my others, might remake him someday...I like Bean though

This Place is Going to The Dogs

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello, Took some more photos

Starting on this Website has inspired me to create again.

Today I finally made Andy and Randy Pig. I went with the original design of Andy (From Muppet Classic Theatre) with the smaller eyes.

The other day I made The Flying Zucchini Brothers

I have many more on the list but for now here are some pictures of ones I've had

Here we see Kermit not pleased with Lenny the Lizard trying to MC the Muppet Show

Here is my Bean the Bunny and BoBo Bear Since there has been some talk about BoBo. I'm not as happy with BoBo as I am with a lot of my others, might remake him someday...I like Bean though

This Place is Going to The Dogs

Nice job on all of them.
Keep it up! :smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
These take me back, Lukas, to being a kid and sculpting all the Muppets, not just the ones Palisades didn't do, out of plasticine clay. Alas, my sister's dog ate most of those, except for a couple of Fraggles that might survive in a shoebox somewhere.

Do you mix the clay to the colors you need or paint it afterward? Those paint apps look almost too pure to be applied on top of a different color.

Alex

gonzofan13

Reaction score
I just bought a dr teeth so i will be doing some different displays!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Im thinking about making a Constantine figure out of a palisades Kermit. I want to have a magnetic mole and figure out a way to change his eye postion and maybe cut his coller shorter.

Any suggestions Dearth? Or anyone

Lukas Kleppe

Reaction score
Hello all,

Sorry I haven't responded or posted in a while. Work got busy again and I've been beat.

Dearth,

If you can dig up any pictures of your old clay muppets (R.I.P.) I'd love to see them. Also yes I do mix the clay to get the color I want. Sometimes I use a marker to add detail and just draw on the clay lol. For Andy and Randy pig I used face crayons.

I uploaded a Video to Youtube using my iphone and for what ever reason the app took really bad video. Idk why the focus goes in and out but I'll share it here anyway. Just a close look at the "Top Shelf" Muppets that I made. I'll be doing at least 2 more videos at some point to show off the rest.

Hope to see some cool new stuff on the site! Also I'm getting really excited for the New Movie!

TTYL
-LJK

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello all,

Sorry I haven't responded or posted in a while. Work got busy again and I've been beat.

Dearth,

If you can dig up any pictures of your old clay muppets (R.I.P.) I'd love to see them. Also yes I do mix the clay to get the color I want. Sometimes I use a marker to add detail and just draw on the clay lol. For Andy and Randy pig I used face crayons.

I uploaded a Video to Youtube using my iphone and for what ever reason the app took really bad video. Idk why the focus goes in and out but I'll share it here anyway. Just a close look at the "Top Shelf" Muppets that I made. I'll be doing at least 2 more videos at some point to show off the rest.

Hope to see some cool new stuff on the site! Also I'm getting really excited for the New Movie!

TTYL
-LJK
Nice descriptions on your Muppet figurines! :smile:
Can't wait to see more soon.

Lukas Kleppe

Reaction score
Hello,

It's been a while but I finally was able to get enough room on my phone to make part 2 of my video showcase. The video shows a closer look at my collection of Muppets that never made it to being toys. Thanks for Watching, Enjoy!