Muppets Most Wanted Merchandise Thread

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was in Walgreen's the other day and it looks like with the $5.99 Small Disney plush you will find at least 4 Muppets. A regular Kermit and Fozzie, a Gonzo dressed in a red costume with a big red feather on his head, and Constantine in a white Karate outfit.

I took a picture of them, but can't seem to figure how to get in embedded into this post. Sorry!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I took a picture of them, but can't seem to figure how to get in embedded into this post. Sorry!
You'd have to get a Photobucket account or something and upload it there. That's what I do.

Wow, he looks good(ish)!! Dare I say it, better than puppet heaps current version*
I was at a Disney store, actually... and I got to admit, the ones they had in stock looked a lot better than the last time. That was a mess. All because of eye and nose placement, they all tended to wildly vary between pretty good to angry cross eyed and snarling. Too bad they didn't give Gonzo a real improvement, but I think they'd need to start that one from the ground up.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Urgh, that Rowlf plushie is so cute, but so is the Miss Piggy with the green dress, and that Kermit and that Gonzo and URGH that Fozzie is pure perfection help I want all the cute plushes but I can't afford them ahhhhhhh...:cry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Didn't notice these before...

I'd so get those when they're on clearance and get a nice frame to put them all in. They're too good for postcards.

beaker

Reaction score
Come to think of it, and I hate to be that person, but this time around it feels like there should be way more merch. Disney is spending gazillions of dollars to promote, almost on a Cars like level...but they still lack confidence in saturating the market at all with merchandise. They still dont believe there is an audience for Muppet merchandise