Track Listing for Muppets Most Wanted Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
No matter how it's used I'll still groan in disgust. I shun the version sung by Rosita from Fiesta Songs that plays on MCR, I even shun the Animaniacs parody with Dot and Hello Nurse. That should give you enough clues to figure it out Drtooth.
Macarana? That it?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
What's wrong with "The Macarena"? It's a fun song. I suppose people got sick of it in the late '90s- but it's not like it's really been heard much anymore like it was back in the day- (though I suppose it did get a small comeback through the famous "Evolution of Dance" video on Youtube in recent years)- it'll be a fun throwback. I don't care- it's not like it's my favorite song in the world or anything, but I can be goofy and enjoy doing The Macarena for fun sometimes.:crazy::laugh::concern::smile:
I'd rather have that than songs that are vulgar in lyrics or something- and thankfully, the Muppets stay away from that.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
People have been complaining about Scooter singing "Moves Like Jagger" since a clip was in the movie, but this soundtrack says that Pepe will be included as well. So presumably Pepe and Scooter will interract, and Pepe will have a big scene. Though it's weird that in the title it says "Moves Like Jagger (featuring Pepe the Prawn)", as opposed to listing him among the singers.

And it has to list "Los Muppets" as singers of the theme ? I know (or assume I know) it's a Spanish version, but it has to write "The Muppets" in spanish as the singers?

Sigh, and once again, another movie with no new Electric Mayhem song (was the Toyota commercial done to make up for that?).

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I am so excited that Constantine has 2 songs in the movie! One with Mrs Piggy and one with Ricky!

Were Doing A Sequel sounds like an amazing opening number!!!

And I can not wait to hear Brett Mckenzies Demos! But I am disapointed they did not have a demo for I'm Number One

The Interrogation song with Sam and Ty Burrell and the Muppets sounds fun, but how are they going to include the muppets? Maybe the shot of Sam and Ty where Fozzie is in the Room

Cant wait to hear Together Again... wondering if it is going to sound exactly the same is MTM or have a twist!

I am thinking Together Again is going to be the finale song.

I wonder if the scene from the Outrage trailer where Pepe looks like hes singing is from his part in Moves Like Jagger...... I wonder if he sings Christina Aguelras part!! Haha

Lastly, Something So Right seems like its going to be before the wedding of Constantine and Piggy and Kermit in Russian Prison still...... and Celine Deon playing the fairy godmother..... Maybe Piggy gets worried/nervous about the wedding and Kermit is worried about Piggy and how hes going to get out of the Prison and save his friends!

Phew that was alot of thought lol, anyway....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Macarena is a piece o' crap! ! !

But I'm more excited to hear the other songs, especially as MCR sneaks them in/premieres them throughout the month of March just like what they did with The Muppets soundtrack back in 2011.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Macarena is a piece o' crap! ! !

But I'm more excited to hear the other songs, especially as MCR sneaks them in/premieres them throughout the month of March just like what they did with The Muppets soundtrack back in 2011.

Well the Macarena maybe crap, but it's one of those songs that once you hear it, you will have it stuck in your head for hours!

Bridget

Reaction score
I like the way this is looking. Piggy actually has a number with Foo-foo! Together Again is inside of the sequel (which I predicted would happen somehow), and by looking at the title of the songs, I can already tell they are going to be great! Yaaay!

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Wasn't Together Again used in the original The Muppets script, kinda makes sense they would use it for the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.