Rowlf and Constantine Plush

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would love to see Scooter, Bunsen, Dr Teeth, Janice, Zoot and Floyd! :wink: :confused: :big_grin: :flirt: :sing: :cool:
This. This is why I wish they'd do smaller, Bean Bag size plush instead. If we can have Whoopi Goldberg voiced Octopus that wasn't really in the movie that long and weird rectangular rock monster toy that also wasn't in the movie very long in the Toy Story 3 assortment, we sure as heck should have Sam, Scooter, Dr. Teeth, and Uncle Deadly as small plush toys. The larger size ones are holding them back.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Smaller Bean Bag size plush would be a good idea, because they could easily do a bigger range of Muppets like Scooter, The Electric Mayhem, Bunsen and Beaker and Sam the Eagle which I really thought they would have made him considering he has a quite big role in the new film.

SweetPiggy

Reaction score
Just a heads up to Muppet fans . I don't know if this sale applies to all Disney Stores or the online Disney store but my local Disney store was having a sale on Muppet Plushies and I had a coupon that I printed out form facebook so I got Rowlf :sympathy: and The Swedish Chef :hungry: for $!11 dollars each!
So bought came out to around $22! :fanatic:

galagr

Reaction score
Wow! Looks like Rowlf is already sold out!

And I still wonder why the U.S. online store doesn't have Constantine yet. I sure as heck would buy him!

Drtooth

Reaction score
And they didn't want to have any other Muppet Merchandise since the first film. Tsk tsk tsk. I fail to see why the Muppet merchandise has such a warm reception at those stores from the consumers, but an icy one from the brand management. Meanwhile, they have Planes they'll never seem to get rid of.

I hope this time we see some real nice stuff when the DVD hits.