TV Alert: Kermit on "Live with Kelly and Michael" on Monday February 3

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks, Antsam. I was getting worried there when I heard the voice. I guess Steve is kind of getting up there. I notice a hoarseness in his voice for recent appearances, but I guess that's understandable, especially in live appearances when there's not a lot of time to rehearse.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
did anyone record this on their tv? Someone should take a video of it. I checked the Kelly and Michael website and they dont have it/

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Anyone going to upload a video? Would really love to see this apperance and clip.....

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Thanks, Antsam. I was getting worried there when I heard the voice. I guess Steve is kind of getting up there. I notice a hoarseness in his voice for recent appearances, but I guess that's understandable, especially in live appearances when there's not a lot of time to rehearse.
That happens with everyone when they age. Listen to Big Bird, Baby Bear or Murray.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I know what you mean. I've noticed a bit of a change in Caroll's Big Bird voice over the last few seasons. As for BB and Murray, I may need to listen again. I guess I don't notice it as much with the SS characters now that new episodes are on regularly, but Kermit hasn't had a lot of appearances in recent years so the difference is a little more noticeable.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I haven't watched Sesame Street in a LONG time, but yeah. I guess for the fact since Carroll Spinney has been Big Bird's voice since the start of Sesame Street in 1969.