TV Alert: Miss Piggy and The Muppets at the Puppy Bowl February 2

theSHE124

Reaction score
Got 2 see it! Though to be honest, I was just watching the program for tradition, like my house tries to do every year, ever since the curiosity of the first one long time back. (Trust me on this one: they've done so many changes throughout the past 10 games. There wasn't a Kitty Halftime until PB2!)

Anyway, headlines for Muppet Appearance wasn't mentioned in PB trailers, so this caught me way off guard! And I'm with you, Lamango. It has to be hard to give longer cameos. The same must be true for live football broadcasts, right?

Still, seeing Muppets always makes my day! Chicken Bowls, Rat Bowls, and Piggy Bowls? Oh my! :coy: And Rowlf accidentally dropped a 'pigskin' in front of Miss Piggy! LOL! I dunno about this, but there's something about Rowlf talking to puppies that's just always so sweet!!! :sympathy:

And yes, they did show the trailer for Muppets Most Wanted, and this here's a good program to present it in! So for Muppet Appearance: 5 Kermits! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: It may have been shorts, but the surprise was worth it. As for my usual Puppy Bowl watching: 2 paws up for good ol' hilarious cuteness. Hamster wheels generating stadium power is my favorite funniest moment! Now to see if my family catches the Muppets Super Bowl car commercial...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I saw it, but not Miss Piggy. There was a halftime show featuring kittens and the act was Keyboard Cat.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Guys, I think I maybe a Muppet psychic. When Dirty Jobs first aired, I predicted some time in the future, Mike Rowe would work with the Muppets. When Puppy Bowl first started, I predicted Rowlf would make an excellent coach for the Pups.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
:sympathy: Hate to post again, but is it just me, or does Rowlf work really well with puppies? Also, Bill did something Jim did back on the Muppet Show, have Rowlf cuddle puppies.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
:sympathy: Hate to post again, but is it just me, or does Rowlf work really well with puppies? Also, Bill did something Jim did back on the Muppet Show, have Rowlf cuddle puppies.
I think it's because Rowlf is so friendly and low-key, plus he's a dog as well, hahaha.