TV Alert: The Muppets on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Finale February 7

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Friday night don't miss the Muppets on a very special appearance on the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon finale at 11:35 central, 12:35 eastern on NBC. Jimmy Fallon's talk show appearances with the Muppets are always great, so tune in or set your DVR for this must-see appearance.

If you saw this anticipated appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Jimmy played drums with EM and all the other Muppets sang "The Weight"

in my opinion i thought they were going to sing something muppety.

Did they even plug MMW?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow the EM band has really come alive in just the last few months. An awesome song and an awesome ending to a great show!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha, what a great appearance that was!

MMW wasn't plugged, c'mon, this is an end-of-show appearance.
"The Weight", is that the song's name? Can someone please send me an MUP3?

Heard :big_grin:, :sing:, :flirt:, :confused:, :eek:, :fanatic:, :rolleyes:, :mad:, :smile:, and :concern: and :halo:.

The only thing I didn't understand, and I know it's a spoiler alert I'm asking for, was the ending when Jimmy disappeared with some big end reveal that the audience applauded.

Had to wait all night for it but that was well worth the wait. :jim:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The only thing I didn't understand, and I know it's a spoiler alert I'm asking for, was the ending when Jimmy disappeared with some big end reveal that the audience applauded.

He walked off the set of the Late Night show and down the hallway to some doors with the new Tonight Show logo. He opened them and was cheered by his co-workers waiting inside.