TV Alert: The Muppets on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Finale February 7

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
Ok I don't want people to hurt me over this but Janice's voice is really way off. Scooter and Floyd sounded awesome, but Janice's voice is way way to high.
They haven't used Janice a lot in recent years, so I think it's probably a matter of that and how comfortable David is performing the character. His Scooter is excellent, but yeah, I don't think he's quite nailed Janice yet. Her voice sounds less off in this than it did in the Super Bowl ad, though.

ploobis

Reaction score
Tyler Bunch just mentioned on his Facebook page all the Puppeteers who performed the Muppets in this beautiful number!

STEVE WHITMIRE
ERIC JACOBSON
DAVE GOELZ
BILL BARRETTA
DAVID RUDMAN
MATT VOGEL
PETER LINZ
MARC PETROSINO
JENNIFER BARNHART
ALICE DINNEAN
PAM ARCIERO
NOEL MACNEAL
MARTY ROBINSON
JOEY MAZZARUNO
JULIANNE BUESCHER
CARMEN OSBAHR
PAUL MCGINNIS
HALEY JENKINS
JIM KROUPA
LISA BUCKLEY
STEPHANIE D'ABRUZZO
MICHAEL LATINI
RYAN DILLON
TYLER BUNCH

SweetPiggy

Reaction score
I thought it was wonderful! I recorded the whole thing onto dvd ! Miss Piggy got a solo and you could hear the crowed cheering for her when she appeared! The song they sung had a kinda 70s vibe! Classic :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo:

PS. Was I the only one that noticed Miss Piggy making a few laughing sounds at the end of the song around 3:29 but didn't move her mouth to them. Only thing I could think of for this would be that the Muppet voices were previously recorded and that the puppeteers didn't sing the song live or maybe the puppeteer in charge of Piggy made a few laughing sounds but forgot to move Miss Piggy's mouth along to them lol :mad:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's right... We're on the Road to Muppets Most Wanted. And we ain't got No Room For Boring. So let's get this thing Moving Right Along. We'll be Together Again. From the Big House to Manhattan Melodies. It's Something So Right. Cause, hey! The Muppets are Doing a Sequel!

*Explodes with Muppety excitement.

MuppetsWhofan

Reaction score
It was lovely to see Robin included in this. I am beginning to wonder if he might have a bigger role to play in MMW. It was also cool to see Bunsen:confused:, Scooter:wink: , and Walter:fanatic: sing in this as well. Lately Zoot has had more things to say than he has had in the past 20 yrs.:cool:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I thought it was wonderful! I recorded the whole thing onto dvd ! Miss Piggy got a solo and you could hear the crowed cheering for her when she appeared! The song they sung had a kinda 70s vibe! Classic :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo:

The song "The Weight" was sung by the band The Band in 1968.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Here it is!

Thanks for uploading. Now that I don't have a means of taping late night TV anymore, it's always good to watch those online. I liked the Kermit/Piggy part too. The first time in a while there was a sweet moment between them rather than fighting or anything like that.

Loved the close-up on Janice's guitar at the beginning and the shots of her and Floyd singing together.
I do wonder though if David is going more for an Erin Ozner Janice voice. That didn't sound much like Richard's here or in the Toyota commercial except for the addition of a few "fer sure's" here and there. I don't know. Maybe it's just my ears.

Oh, right. Dwayne mentioned it too. Again, I'm still sort of jumping the gun with my posts.