New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Elodie

Reaction score
i absolutely love this forum its nothing like the others. here I can actually talk about things i love and not be looked at as a weirdo. :halo::halo:

We're not weirdo. We're just talking to puppets and puppets are talking to us.
It's a normal human - puppet relationship.

:laugh:

DRUMSDRUMS

Reaction score
i know but to some of my not so much friends im a weirdo. im not saying we are weirdos. just that to some other people we would be.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a HUGE fan of the Muppets. I can't wait for MMW to come to theaters!
I am definetely seeing that movie next month. I don't what anyone else says. The Muppets have changed my life.

Oh rats! FrackleFan did reply to you first. Oh well, welcome to Muppet Central. Free free to post if you got the time.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I started to watch The Muppets about 5yrs ago but my love for them blossomed after my mom died. I watched the entire run of Fraggle Rock in about three days. I love everything Jim Henson sooooooo much. I am on twitter and post so much about muppets I can now say The Jim Henson Company, Muppeteer Mike Quinn, Muppeteer John Kennedy all follow me on the site! I also have a deep love of all things voice acting. I might not want to become one but somehow I tweet about voice acting so much I've managed to get Kevin Michael Richardson, Greg Cipes, Colette Clark, Pat Brady, Eric Bauza, and Joe Alaskey to also follow me on twitter. Others that follow me on twitter are Tara Schaeffer(of Sesame Street), Grammy award winning recording artist BJ Thomas, Maitland Ward Baxter(Boy Meets World), Greg Page(origin. Yellow Wiggle), Anna Rose( daughter of Alan Menken), Brad Server( grandson of Curly of the 3 stooges) and one time Muppet Show guest Ben Vereen.

I also geek out about any Christmas, Disney, Cartoons, Doo- Wop, 3 Stooges, Doctor Who, Pixar, Marvel, Castle, Agents of Shield, Bones, Full House, Power Rangers, and Star Trek.
I am an emotional wreck inside and way too much time in front of the tv watching ooey gooey Hallmark movies.

Everyday I geek out about a new discovery I've made online but The Muppets are still the most cherished. I come home from school and go on Toughpigs and The Muppet Mindset everyday.:smile:
Oh darn it! FrackleFan beat me to replying posts... again. Welcome to Muppet Central, MuppetsWhofan. Feel free to post when you don't have real life in tha way. Enjoy your time here while it lasts.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
It's not about who replies first. It's about the number of people greeting the new members as they enter the Muppet Central Forum.

DRUMSDRUMS

Reaction score
I am definetely seeing that movie next month. I don't what anyone else says. The Muppets have changed my life.

Oh rats! FrackleFan did reply to you first. Oh well, welcome to Muppet Central. Free free to post if you got the time.
Seeing that movie to. Doesn't matter who reply first