TV Alert: The Muppets on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Finale February 7

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I heard a certain trumpeter got his chance to perform! I didn't see the performance!! :sigh:.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't watch the whole show in its original broadcast (and it's actually not often I make an effort to catch Muppet appearances on shows I don't watch... It sort of feels weird that the only Late Night with Jimmy Fallon I've seen was his last), but I just now watched the opening monologue. During the portion where an audience member walks out, I feel they should have used Statler and Waldorf there.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I didn't watch the whole show in its original broadcast (and it's actually not often I make an effort to catch Muppet appearances on shows I don't watch... It sort of feels weird that the only Late Night with Jimmy Fallon I've seen was his last), but I just now watched the opening monologue. During the portion where an audience member walks out, I feel they should have used Statler and Waldorf there.

That's been a recurring bit on his show with the same guy always walking out. Statler and Waldorf could have worked but it would kind of take away the origins of the bit.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Someone had asked about Jimmy unveiling the "Muppet Pipes" The first video is from the "Today Show" the second is from "NBC Nightly News" which shows Frank Oz seeing the pipes for the first time in years!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I noticed a few people point out that Rowlf and Sam weren't there. To be frank, I'd prefer to see Lips and Robin in this appearance, just because they're not very well known. Seeing them was a welcome surprise.

They were probably out in the sheep pasture. :smile: Oops. Wrong Ralph and Sam.

I love the song that they did, but would it have been cool if they did "Saying Goodbye" on Late Night, and then sang "Together Again" on the new Tonight Show?
Well, they missed out on "Goodbye," but the second part of your request may still be in the cards.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That's been a recurring bit on his show with the same guy always walking out. Statler and Waldorf could have worked but it would kind of take away the origins of the bit.

Then maybe they should have had them sitting with him.