Muppets drawn with fun!

cindysuke

Reaction score
Hi-ho, fellow Muppet fans! I joined the community days before and wanted to start saying something... and oh hey, I'm a hobby artist! I guess I can post some of my Muppet drawings. I'll put on some of my old works first and will see what you think! (Mostly Sesame Street this time.)

So this is Bert and Ernie half-humanized... I think. The theme is 'Annoyance' because that's what you get if you listen to them laughing together too long.

I tend to draw Bert and Prairie together because they are the fortress of common sense of Sesame Street... Well, at least Bert used to be. His boredom is as crazy as Cookie Monster.

Big Bird, Elmo and Zoe humanized. I really like it when innocent children are having a fun time, and that's why I love Sesame Street too much. I really like this Big Bird outfit very much.

Prairie Dawn... humanized? Or just in my style? Prairie is my very favorite Muppet so I drew her a lot before in many styles.

Bert and his waifu Bernice! Honestly I can't believe that people always think Bert and Ernie being gay first... Bert is more pidgeon-sexual than homosexual.

One of my favorite, the Count. It will be my lifetime regret that I started to love Jerry Nelson after he passed away.

Well those are really old and my style has changed a lot... But I hope you enjoy!:big_grin:

Bridget

Reaction score
*Screams really loud blowing everybody's eardrums out* THESE ARE SO WONDERFUL!!!! I really, really, really, really LOVE your Prairie Dawn! (She's my favorite SS Muppet!). I love how you humanized them, and all of the bright colors that you used in the making! This is absolutely perfected, great job!

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
These are really great, I love them! Especially Prairie Dawn, she looks so cute!

cindysuke

Reaction score
*Screams really loud blowing everybody's eardrums out* THESE ARE SO WONDERFUL!!!! I really, really, really, really LOVE your Prairie Dawn! (She's my favorite SS Muppet!). I love how you humanized them, and all of the bright colors that you used in the making! This is absolutely perfected, great job!
Thanks! I love Prairie too, I think she deserves more action, although I am not sure that she wants it! I love colors, that's why I love Sesame Street.

These are really great, I love them! Especially Prairie Dawn, she looks so cute!
Thank you very much! :big_grin:

cindysuke

Reaction score
Prairie, Prairie, Prairie!

Here's another old one, Grover and Prairie Dawn. It's my headcanon that they are very good friends.

A Prairie in my usual drawing style. This outfit is my favorite, although I really like all the frills and laces!

I don't 'ship' Sesame characters as they do, but if there's anything close to that then it must be Ernie and Prairie. Just think of all the possibilities!
Oh and this is based on a picture book illustration. I remember Big Bird being next to them.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
You have a bright, unique style with lots of lovely colours! Wonderful stuff here! :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
Happy V-Day everybody! Awww, your picture of Prairie Dawn is heart-warming and pure excellence. You have a very unique way with colors, and this is beautiful!

cindysuke

Reaction score
You have a bright, unique style with lots of lovely colours! Wonderful stuff here! :smile:
Oh thanks! I like to experiment with various styles and colours even to the eye-hurting degree. Because it would be really boring if everybody draws same stuffs all time!

Happy V-Day everybody! Awww, your picture of Prairie Dawn is heart-warming and pure excellence. You have a very unique way with colors, and this is beautiful!
And happy late V-Day to you too! Hurting eyes with colors is what I want to do well. Always love to experiment more!

cindysuke

Reaction score
So this time I have something dirty(literally)...

Freehand muppet doodles. There are certain characters I really want to know how to draw well, as you can see here.

Everyone's favorite guitarist here... with a touch of my own style.

Um... another quick doodle bunch, this time analog & with some non-muppet doodles. I bought a new set of colored pencils and this was just to try it... Yeah I really want to know how to draw Floyd. His design is really fun to draw.

And this style is something I'm into recently... Just trying to draw freely with markers and felt pens and anything cheap and available. And boy how I love that Dr.Teeth drawing.

Another attempt of handling Floyd. I tend to draw his head too long, I think, but I like it that way.