The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. In honor of the day, here is my personal favorite love song.

Candy for everyone!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'd say THESE would put a smile on your face, but I'm the only one here that gets the joke.

But, hey.... My gift to you...stuff you've probably actually seen before

There may be issues that take "let's bee friends" too personally.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Fraggles never invented chocolate, but who needs that when radishes taste so much better?
Doggone it! I haven't tasted a radish in my life. I am still thinking if I should be a veggie lover instead of a meat lover. Maybe someday I will love someone who is also a veggie lover. NOT! Not gonna happen now.

It feels good to be single and I like to have friends, not boyfriends.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's time to bump this thread again.

This year, I'm going to make V-Day different... it may alter the course of history as we know it...

Drtooth

Reaction score
They freaking have Madagascar plush with candy at Target!

Too bad it's only Alex, Marty, and Skipper. Totally should have a King Julien too.

Still miss that 3 year period when kid's valentines came with posters. I used to buy those just for the posters.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
For those of you young'ens who swear you'll be single for the rest of your life, someone might come along when you least expect it and turn your life around.

For those of you that have a number of years under your belt, but feel Valentine's Day is overrated because nobody has found you yet, get yourself a little something.

I've been lucky enough for this to be my 15th Valentine's Day with my wife, but you don't have to spend a lot to score big.

Flowers are overrated, but a single red rose can do wonders.
Candy and plushies don't mean as much past a certain age.
But making her breakfast, doing the laundry for her, giving her a neck massage, little things like that mean a big deal, and will make you look like a rock star.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Doggone it! I haven't tasted a radish in my life. I am still thinking if I should be a veggie lover instead of a meat lover. Maybe someday I will love someone who is also a veggie lover. NOT! Not gonna happen now.

It feels good to be single and I like to have friends, not boyfriends.
Veggie lover or meat lover? This might blow your mind, but you can actually be BOTH!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
ah

going on 23 years of being single for valentines day

oh well. my parents usually get me candy anyway.