Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I have no idea why, but I find Constantine so adorable in this video

Sometimes basic cluelessness can be a comedy gold mine. The fact that Kermit has to coach Constantine on how to correctly say Miss Piggy's name made me laugh the first time I saw this, just like the trailer bits showing Constantine attempting to mimic Kermit's voice and mannerisms ("YESSSSSSSSS!!!").

If Stoller and Bobin (and, for that matter, Vogel and Whitmire) got this right, and I suspect they did, we'll wind up with several sequences in the movie that neatly deconstruct Kermit while simultaneously paying tribute to him, all under the guise of an evil frog sloppily trying to adopt a well-loved international persona.

Pepperlover2123

Reaction score
How many hours long is the movie "Muppets most wanted?" Is it a long movie like Star Wars or Harry Potter?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Where have you been for the past 4 months? The Muppets go on a world tour, their tour manager is a villian with the number 1 worlds dangerous criminal Constantine who is a kermit look alike besides a mole and a shorter collar. Constantine takes Kermits place and kermit gets thrown in jail.... watch the trailer jeez