TV Alert: The Muppets on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Finale February 7

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Wow what a Great Performance, Loved seeing Lips and Robin again and Overall just a Brilliant Performance :smile:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Now 'No Room for Boring' and that other song with Jimmy Fallon is stuck in my head.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Someone had asked about Jimmy unveiling the "Muppet Pipes" The first video is from the "Today Show" the second is from "NBC Nightly News" which shows Frank Oz seeing the pipes for the first time in years!

Thanks for sharing these. I think it is so cool that Fallon was behind preserving these and putting them behind glass so they could be included on the NBC tour.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
The person puppeteering Gonzo... I don't know why, but he seemed off.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that around the 3:28 mark in the video, when all the Muppets are cheering and talking at once, a voice says "I feel so good!" Lips's mouth movements align perfectly with the sentence, and I'm pretty sure none of the other Muppets said it. Possibly a new Lips line? :confused:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that around the 3:28 mark in the video, when all the Muppets are cheering and talking at once, a voice says "I feel so good!" Lips's mouth movements align perfectly with the sentence, and I'm pretty sure none of the other Muppets said it. Possibly a new Lips line? :confused:
I just watched it. I didn't see or hear him say that

terrimonster

Reaction score
I had to listen a couple of times, but I hear it, too. And I didn't check all of their mouths for movement, but it does seem to line up with Lips's lips. It's quite plausible.