Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 44

Dantecat

Reaction score
By the way,Was that Ryan or Kevin doing Elmo in Rocco's Wedding Episode?I hope Thursday's Episode has Kevin's Elmo in the Lights Camera Bert Plot.:laugh:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
By the way,Was that Ryan or Kevin doing Elmo in Rocco's Wedding Episode?I hope Thursday's Episode has Kevin's Elmo in the Lights Camera Bert Plot.:laugh:

It was Kevin's voice, someone else was puppeteering him. Kevin's doing the voice and manipulation of Elmo in Thursday's ep.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
The Ernie and Bert episode is on Sesamestreet.org! I just finished watching it and im so glad that Ernie and Bert are back on a street story! It defently is funny and has a few short songs and Elmo kind of plays a minor character for once.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The Ernie and Bert episode is on Sesamestreet.org! I just finished watching it and im so glad that Ernie and Bert are back on a street story! It defently is funny and has a few short songs and Elmo kind of plays a minor character for once.
Well, that's good to know. I'll probably be able to see it when it airs, but in case I miss it for any reason, that would be a good place to check it out.