TV Alert: The Muppets on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Finale February 7

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I had to listen a couple of times, but I hear it, too. And I didn't check all of their mouths for movement, but it does seem to line up with Lips's lips. It's quite plausible.
I was hearing this too and I've got the song on my iPod. My brother has that software in his computer where it can separate vocal tracks on a song cause he's training to be a sound engineer. I got him to separate the voices and the Muppet who said, "I feel so good!" Wasn't deep enough to be Rizzo, but was undeniably Steve Whitmire.

It was Lips!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I don't believe it till I see it. I couldn't hear it, all I heard was Floyd saying, `that's how it's done!'

galagr

Reaction score
I can't even hear it!

That's probably because it is, in fact, NOT Lips.

It's Gonzo. I can instinctively hear Dave Goelz's voice in the line ""I feel so good!" and then "Just like the old days" a few moments later. Gonzo's puppeteer is probably just off, like Piggy's, and Lip's mouth moving was just a coincidence.

Trust me. If Lips spoke I DEFINITELY would've pointed it out.

terrimonster

Reaction score
That's probably because it is, in fact, NOT Lips.

It's Gonzo. I can instinctively hear Dave Goelz's voice in the line ""I feel so good!" and then "Just like the old days" a few moments later. Gonzo's puppeteer is probably just off, like Piggy's, and Lip's mouth moving was just a coincidence.
Yeah, I had heard Gonzo's second line already. When I went back and listened again I figured they were both Gonzo. It was a background line but happened to stand out, so the puppeteer probably didn't even realize it needed to be in sync.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
The Gonzo Puppeteer for that segment was soooo off. Gonzo looked drunk.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Not really a peek-a-boo, if he's clearly seen at the end.

The reason I found it interesting is because Lips is obviously playing with the band before the 'big reveal' at the end. Which means that someone was puppeteering him next to the band the entire time. which makes me wonder why bother to have him stand next to the band if they never showed him until the end, when everyone's onscreen?