Video: New Lipton Tea Ad with Kermit, Piggy and Animal

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:halo: That commercial was indeed fun.

I'm already a Lipton Iced Tea drinker, so long as the commercial makes sense I'm okay.
Loved that they used BJ Thomas song Everybody's Talking At Me.
The entire NYC World of Animals concept was funny... But where/when did Baby Animal show up?

Looking forward to MMW in 23 days. :excited:

Slackbot

Reaction score
The entire NYC World of Animals concept was funny... But where/when did Baby Animal show up?
He shows up at about :50. You hear him crying, and a hot dog seller grumbles "Kids." Then Kermit shows him a chain of Animal paper dolls cut from a newspaper, delighting him.

You know what blows my mind? the music. It can't be a coincidence that it's the same tune used in Midnight Cowboy, which is also set on the streets of New York.

galagr

Reaction score
Alright, I'll give you credit for this, you actually got me to laugh at Animal. Which is, as I may add, is a very RARE occasion.

Also, the puppetry in this is fantastic!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Alright, I'll give you credit for this, you actually got me to laugh at Animal. Which is, as I may add, is a very RARE occasion.

That's a relief. I was worried you'd get some sort of brain aneurism from all that Animal. :electric:

I have to admit, it would be nice if we saw them use that Baby Animal again somewhere.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow Disney sure has been surprising us here as of late. I mean the proms and things for The Muppets where good, but these are way better all around. I love what they have done puppetry wise, and I think there will be quite a bit more of that in the new movie as well.