Muppets drawn with fun!

Slackbot

Reaction score
So much fun stuff to look at! Thanks for posting these. I especially like your Fozzie and Floyd.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Glad you like them! :smile:

And I present my recent works :

Hey, it's Kermit!
This is so interesting! Love the expression you drew. It sounds like he is saying, "Aw sheesh!" Some of his normal turned darker. Oooh!

Keep on drawing, Cindy!

cindysuke

Reaction score
Fantastic! :big_grin:
Thank you! I'm starting to think that anyone who uses that Dr.Teeth smilie is my friend.

So much fun stuff to look at! Thanks for posting these. I especially like your Fozzie and Floyd.
I like Fozzie and Floyd too! ...well, not MY Fozzie and Floyd, to be exact... But they are two of those muppets that are really fun to draw. I doodle them a lot.

This is so interesting! Love the expression you drew. It sounds like he is saying, "Aw sheesh!" Some of his normal turned darker. Oooh!

Keep on drawing, Cindy!
Haha, I actually didn't intend a dark expression... It's too hard to draw Kermit, really, especially when simplified. But glad you like him!

cindysuke

Reaction score
This time, things are really doodly. Sorry for that!

A typical page of my sketchbook. The Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo team looks familiar, doesn't it?

Suddenly I wanted to draw Jim so badly. That's all, really. I've never drawn him before and this doodle was somehow very emotional.

Yes.

Um, my human version of Bert. It's from this video.

"Good grief, the comedian's a BEAR!" "Not THAT here!!!"

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh you drew the muppet smilies ahhhhh! :big_grin:

Gosh your coloured pencil work is so lovely and I just LOVE the textures and expressions in your Kermit and Fozzie piece! :excited: