The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was typing in a CAPTCHA code that said, "lessbui consequence", but I actually thought it said, "lesbian consequence" at first glance.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I've had a wifi modem for a couple of months now, but haven't been able to actually use wifi, I had printed out the security code for the network that was established, but it seemed like no matter what network I tried to connect to, none of them would accept the security code. It didn't really matter too much, considering I'm still connected to the modem through an ethranet cable, but now my dad has his own computer, and the only way he can connect to the internet is wifi, but once again, the code I had wouldn't work for any of the networks his computer would pick up. Well, anyway, we actually took my dad's computer over to a technician yesterday to help familiarize us with Windows 8 (I'm just about the only computer-literate person in the family, but 8 is alien to me), and he mentioned that the information should be on the modem itself... sure enough, on the back of the modem, there was its network, and the actual security code.

I bet when Sarge reads this, she'll probably be chortling in that demonic way she has of doing so.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I was making sculpty figures-George the janitor,In scale with the palisades-While I was daydreaming about owning a J.Fiama figure, and gave George a black wig.Also,I gave him a fiama-like chin.I didn't through him away, though,.I cooked him, and colored his skin green. In a few minutes, I called the Muppet ''Old man Fiama.''

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I almost had an accident today that was half my own fault, and half somebody else's fault. So anyway, as I was pulling out of a parking lot into traffic, I kind lost focus for a moment, and nearly collided with someone who had the right of way. I put on the brake, and backed up to let him continue, but he motioned for me to, so I did... then I almost got hit by someone coming from the other direction, who apparently wasn't watching me continue.