E-mail for Muppet Show DVD seasons 4 & 5

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting:
I also think that trying to reach out to folks like Secret Squirrel and others would be a waste of time. They left for one reason or another, and I think they should not be bothered. If they came back on there own that would be great, but I would not count on it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the past year I think I've seen Ryan from The Muppet Mindset once say that he's had sources tell him things about the season four release. Can't remember what he said, where he said it, or if I'm misremembering something, though he said he wasn't allowed to reveal his source.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, saying they're going to release it before or after the film is out, unless they can pull it out in 2 months.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I e-mailed Disney about a week ago and this is their response. Not word by word, but a summary of what they said. Thank you for your interest for TMS S4 & 5, we don't have it on the horizon yet, but we will see what we can do. Basically Disney doesn't care. I don't get this! It's been a decade since Disney's owned the muppets, and I remember when I got the Season 1 Box-set. I was so glad, but back then the best we had were those 3 episodes on DVD from Tine-Life and Columbia Tri-Star. Then after 2008 and we had season 2 and season 3 I couldn't be more happy. Fast forward 6 years later and I literally want to go to Disney and slap whoever's in charge in the face. I mean if they're not going to bother releasing Season 4 or 5 then why'd they start making the box-sets? Don't get me wrong those season box-sets are the pride and joy of my DVD collection, but come on Disney, just put down boxset. Oh I feel a song coming on :stick_out_tongue:.
Disney, you gotta put down the box sets
Put Down the box sets (chorus)
Put down the box sets if you want to see those sales come throughout
You don't put it in a fire
You don't put it on a rocket
You don't give to Sprocket
Disney put the box sets down
Put down the box sets if you want to see those sales come through
I hope you see this Disney and you put the box sets down.​

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
''Hums Muppet masters catchy tune'' oh, yeah,put down the box saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatss!!

sethegame2002

Reaction score
Very well said Muppet Master, i will be right behind you to slap the guy in charge of Disney right after you lol. I just don't understand why they will not listen to us, i mean they have brought out new releases of Sesame Street and Fragile Rock which i am not against, that's fine but come on Disney lets continue the Muppet show DVD for us Muppet fans. I just hope that one day it will happen, Kermit always taught me to believe :smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Very well said Muppet Master, i will be right behind you to slap the guy in charge of Disney right after you lol. I just don't understand why they will not listen to us, i mean they have brought out new releases of Sesame Street and Fragile Rock which i am not against, that's fine but come on Disney lets continue the Muppet show DVD for us Muppet fans. I just hope that one day it will happen, Kermit always taught me to believe :smile:
Yes even Walter who's Disney property wants it to happen, but now that I watch that plee video is Peter Linz performing Walter? Also maybe they were going to release it in 2010, but then came the 2011 film then MMW in 2012 then more MMW in 2013, and now it's 2014, so maybe they'll release it in 2015, so Disney you've gotta put down the box-set if you're reading this, maybe Columbia would've been better for the muppets.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Disney does not own Fraggle Rock or Sesame Street, and therefore, were not the ones to release the DVDs