E-mail for Muppet Show DVD seasons 4 & 5

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Very well said Muppet Master, i will be right behind you to slap the guy in charge of Disney right after you lol. I just don't understand why they will not listen to us, i mean they have brought out new releases of Sesame Street and Fragile Rock which i am not against, that's fine but come on Disney lets continue the Muppet show DVD for us Muppet fans. I just hope that one day it will happen, Kermit always taught me to believe :smile:
Ummmmm......Disney does not own S.S Or The rock...????

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I wish we had insiders who could ask why Seasons 4 and 5 are being held back.

It'd even be nice if Phillip Chapman could go and find out for us, even though he's barely involved with the forums these days.

I'm sick of the threatening, finger-pointing and people here accusing Disney of not caring, even though we know that they do care.

Won't somebody please go straight to the top and fetch an answer for us?!

P.S.: I'd like to think that the hold-up is not only because of music rights still needing to be cleared, but also because the majority of The Muppets Studio's time, money and resources have been getting diverted towards the recent theatrical films. In that case, they should probably take a break from starting on another new film to focus on releasing TMS Seasons 4 and 5.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Hmm, but if he is then a Disney colleuge is just pleaing Disney.
Exactly. And I like to think that the fact that the Disney head honchos were okay with it being said and didn't edit it out of the clips or something like that indicates that they know the demand is still there and not going to die, as well as hinting that the remaining seasons are still in the plans for DVD releases (but just can't say too much else for legal reasons).

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
So now that we've gotten the re-introduction movie out of the way ("The Muppets") and we've had the second entry in the new revival of Muppet movies wherein we simultaneously work to remind older viewers of the original movie classics and make new viewers forget they exist (though at the same time make in-joke references to this very phenomenon)- "Muppets Most Wanted"..... can we please get Seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show on DVD? Maybe whenever "Muppets Most Wanted" comes to video?.........